Talwars likely to go to Nupurs fathers place after release

Adjust Comment Print

The acquittal of Dr Rajesh and Nupur Talwar of the charge of killing their own daughter Aarushi and servant Hemraj by the Allahabad High Court has brought into sharp focus the credibility and behaviour of the UP police that botched up initial investigations and went on to help the CBI go completely astray in the final investigations.

Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar, the dentist couple who were acquitted from the murder case of their daughter Aarushi Talwar, have walked out of the jail after 4 years. "This is what they deserved", Ahmed, Talwar's lawyer told media here. "The court said the Talwars can't be convicted based on mere suspicion and the Talwars should be given the benefit of doubt".

Rajesh's brother Dinesh Talwar and the couple's lawyers Manoj Sisodia and Tanveer Ahmed Mir were present at the jail at the time of their release.

The dentist couple will visit the clinic they were helping run at the jail hospital either weekly or fortnightly if the authorities permit.

According to jail officials, Talwars were instrumental in reviving the near "defunct" dental clinic inside the jail and have assured them that they would keep on visiting it regularly after their release.

NVIDIA Corporation's (NVDA) Positive Rating Reaffirmed at Mizuho
The company's last traded volume of 15.68 million shares as compared to it's an average volume of 16.75 million shares. Analysts believe that the company has the potential to earn average revenue of $2.36 Billion for the current quarter.

"We will celebrate Diwali together", said Nupur's old parents, further adding that the hunt for the Aarushi Talwar's killer will continue.

"The Talwars, who gave medical service for free, refused remuneration".

"We were concerned about the dental department after their release".

Aarushi was found dead inside her room in the Talwars' Noida residence with her throat slit in May 2008. They were treating prisoners, staff and families of the staff who were happy with their services. However, the case took a shocking turn when Hemraj's body was recovered two days later from the terrace of the same flat.

The judges observed that the circumstantial evidences against the Talwars were inadequate and the CBI had failed to fill in the gaps in the evidences.